As outside general counsel to our clients on labor and employment matters, we help our clients achieve their workforce goals.
We help companies comply with federal and state employment laws, assisting them with issues that arise from hiring to termination. We also train executives, managers, and employees on a variety of topics, including creating an inclusive and respectful workplace and protecting intellectual property.
We counsel clients on a variety of matters, including:
- Employee on-boarding: I-9s, e-Verify, arbitration agreements, and background checks
- Employment, proprietary rights and non-compete agreements, including C-Suite employment agreements
- Employment issues in M&A: due diligence and integration
- Bonus, commission, and incentive compensation plans
- Wage & hour compliance, including exempt status
- ADA, FMLA, & other leaves of absence
- EEO compliance, manager & workforce training
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Audits of HR practices
- Internal and outside investigations
- Restructuring: WARN & RIFs